The world's most famous monkey has a nose for news!
In this fun-packed learning adventure for kids in grades 1 & 2, young learners join Curious George as he embarks on a new adventure as a cub reporter for the town newspaper.
By helping Curious George complete his assignments, kids become part of the story while practicing their reading, writing, and spelling skills. Twelve different episodes focus kids on specific skills.
Each activity teaches the critical-thinking skills that build a foundation for reading and writing. The Curious George Young Readers' Series gently challenges children to build critical reasoning and reading skills in a magical environment.
Welcome Curious George into your child's life and share the timeless appeal of a children's classic cherished by generations.
- Vocabulary and High-Frequency Words
- Phonetic Spelling Strategies
- Proofreading and Editing
- Writing and Sentence Completion
This 12-episode interactive learning tool helps kids learn language skills in a fun, easy, and entertaining environment.
- Kids become part of an original Curious George story.
- Provides reading and storytelling practice.
- Kids help write 2 news articles and 30 stories (that they can print too!).
- Helps develop solid spelling skills.
- Includes over 40 pages of practice printouts.
- Special parental controls allow adjustment of play levels.