There are many places to play in Andy's room, and with Buzz as host, your second grader can create, interact, and solve problems in more than 40 essential learning skills. The developers of this software worked with renowned educators to create a nurturing and entertaining learning environment in which your child can learn language arts, multiplication, reading, music and geography, to name only a few. Give your child a bright start and skills that will encourage a lifelong love of learning.
Developed using the Active Learning method, Buzz Lightyear 2nd Grade encourages kids to Explore, Discover and Create while they learn. Children craft their own learning experience while developing essential reasoning and problem solving skills. A life-long love of learning is reinforced through stimulating activities and environments that inspire your child's creative thinking process. As second graders explore Andy's room, they can benefit from the following Active Learning enrichments:
- Learn through fun, imaginative, creative activities.
- Enhance listening, perception and observation skills.
- Appreciate music and the arts.
- Develop abstract and critical thinking skills.
- Explore and experiment with a variety of positive choices.
- Realize enhanced confidence and self-esteem through successful problem solving.
- Double Digit Addition and Subtraction
- Word Building Using Verbal and Graphic Cues
- Rhyming Words
- Deductive Reasoning
- Geometric Shapes
- Critical Thinking
- World Geography
- Spatial and Mapping Skills
- Story Comprehension
- Reading Comprehension
- Nouns, Verbs and Adjectives
- Telling Time
- Music Creativity
- Music Creativity
- High scores and secret messages
- Secret game features
- Help Buzz and Mira protect their ship from Zurg's battle fleet
- Solve these brain teasers to earn fuel for your ship
- Post your score with other Space Rangers and find secret game tips online