Explore the ten creepy rooms of I Spy Spooky Mansion and find brain-building picture riddles and multi-leveled games that encourage problem solving, reading, and creativity. Solve the Secret Message Puzzle, too, and you'll discover the way out of the house.
What is I Spy? I Spy, created by Jean Marzollo and Walter Wick, is an award-winning series of books, software, jigsaw puzzles, and games for children. I spy combines intriguing photographs of familiar objects with rich rhyming riddles to create bran-testing puzzles that kids can't resist. Each time kids play I Spy, they discover clever object associations, word play, and themes which help them build important learning skills including reading, problem solving, and creativity. Kids think when they play I spy!
13 Riddle Areas -
You'll need to use more than just your eyes to solve some of these tricky riddles. Get ready to think!
Special Features -
Use the built-in magnifying glass to uncover objects hidden within the colorful wings of these butterflies.
Mystery Bins -
In this fast-paced game, you'll need to concentrate in order to sort and classify objects into matching pairs. Try all three levels of difficulty!
And More! -
Explore the whole house, there's nothing to fear. Solve all the riddles, create seven ghosts, design your own I Spy picture riddles, and play games. For every riddle you tackle, you come closer to finding a way out of the house.
- Solve 26 picture riddles, create seven ghosts.
- Play fast-paced games, and make your own picture riddles.
- Play independently or team up with a friend.
- Multi-leveled games encourage replay-ability.
- Scenes are personalized with your name.
- Amusing sound effects, fun animations, and musical surprises.
- Save your game to finish later.
- Print a certificate when you finish your game.
- Instructional guide for parents.
- Visual Discrimination
- Cause & Effect
- Logic & Reasoning
- Classifying & Sorting
- Visual Memory
- Following Directions