The doctor is in! Help Dr. Daisy nurse her furry and feathered friends back to health! Dr. Daisy has just graduated from veterinary school and needs to complete 5 rotations to finish her residency. Help her diagnose and heal needy animals in this madcap dash classic. From the local veterinary clinic to a sea park all the way to a big city zoo, Daisy needs to keep her ailing friends happy and healthy. Upgrades are available at each location to showcase your style and speed-up your play. So grab your stethoscope and let's get healin'!
- Keep Dr. Daisy light on her feet as she completes 50 fun, fast paced levels.
- Heal your special friends at 5 locations including Pet Clinic, Farm, Bird Sanctuary, Sea Park, and Zoo.
- Diagnose 30 animals with unique and humorous maladies including chickens with chicken pox, bald eagles with pattern feather loss, lactose intolerant cows, and flamingos with pink eye.
- Tons of diagnostic devices, medical equipment, clinic contraptions, and crazy cures.
- Help Dr. Daisy run every aspect of her clinic from check-in and diagnosis to dispensing medication and treatments.
- Choose from three power-ups: Coffee machines, pet treats and a refresher handbook to get Daily healing faster.
- Examine and treat your patients with love and speed-waiting can make your patients harder to treat or will even send them to another clinic.
- Improve the appearance of your clinic with special upgrades including a treat dispenser, computer system, new flooring and more.
Heal these and many other hilarious animal ailments:
Whisker Burn (seal)
Loss of Appetite (pig)
Nose in a Bottle (dolphin)
Unable to Float (duck)
Leg Cramp (horse)
Bad Hair Day ((lion)
Loss of Feathers (eagle)
Lactose Intolerance (cow)
Root Canal (shark)
High Cholesterol (turkey)
Trunk Cramp (elephant)
Loss of Voice (parrot)
Loss of Charge (snake)
Full Pouch (kangaroo)
Pink Eye (flamingo)
Dropped Stripes (zebra)
Tennis Elbow (octopus)
Chicken Pox (chicken)