The award-winning I Spy CD-ROM is now better than ever! I Spy School Days has the magic of the original PLUS dozens of new challenges.
Nine unique play areas are filled with more than 1600 object-and-word searches in hundreds of clever picture riddles, puzzles, and games.
I Spy School Days challenges kids to use their brains!
What is I Spy? I Spy, created by Jean Marzollo and Walter Wick, is an award-winning series of books, software, jigsaw puzzles, and games for children. I spy combines intriguing photographs of familiar objects with rich rhyming riddles to create brain-testing puzzles that kids can't resist. Each time kids play I Spy, they discover clever object associations, word play, and themes which help them build important learning skills including reading, problem solving, and creativity. Kids think when they play I spy!
Craft Projects -
Use your eyes and your brain to find objects in six themed Craft Projects screens. New Riddle area!
Explore Nature with a handy built-in magnifying glass that reveals hidden treasures.
Oops Hoops! -
Beat the clock in Oops Hoops! Race against time to classify objects into multiple hoops. Nine levels of hoops!
And More! -
And there's more: Wood Block City, Codebreaker, Chalkboard, and Make Your Own I Spy! In each cleverly crafted world, you'll search for hidden objects, solve rhyming riddles, and exercise your creativity. It's easy and hard at the same time!
- Nine unique play areas offer irresistible game play: Nature, Chalkboard, Craft Projects, Balloon Popper, Codebreaker, Wood Block City, Oops Hoops, Make Your Own I Spy, and Find Me.
- Over 1600 object-and-word searches are built into dozens of riddles, puzzles, and games.
- Charming riddles reinforce reading principles using rhyme, rhythm, and alliteration.
- Voice-over instructions allow children to play independently.
- Your child's name appears throughout the game.
- Visual discrimination
- Creative writing
- Math concepts
- Logic & Reasoning
- Associative thinking
- Vocabulary building
- Visual memory
- Problem solving
- Cause & Effect
- Strategic thinking