The magic of Dr. Seuss's popular books comes to life in this fun-filled introduction to the ABCs of reading. With Dr. Seuss's special brand of humor, rhyme and illustration there's never a dull moment. Only Dr. Seuss and Living Books could make the alphabet so unpredictably entertaining. More than 400 alphabetically inspired surprises hidden within 26 pages show children that learning words and letters can be fun and even silly! Izzy and Ichabod guide young readers through this action-packed title featuring Seuss's distinctive brand of humor, rhyme, and illustration.
Living Books, which invented interactive storybooks, has dazzled children, parents and the computer world with memorable characters, sound effects, original music and charming animation. The original Dr. Seuss's ABC Beginner Book included.
A is for amazing alphabet!
B is for beginning readers.
C is for clicking on curious characters.
Unlike a printed primer, this Living Book creates a responsive environment in which children make the connection between sounds, symbols and words. On each page, a touch of the mouse awakens funny talking characters, zany sound effects and an original soundtrack.
- Click on a noun and see its picture.
- Click on a verb to see an action.
- Click here to see Aunt Annie riding on an Alligator.
- Click there to meet a Zizzer-Zazzer-Zuzz.
It's easy for kids to replay a favorite part, skip ahead and learn more than 600 different words while they play.
- Learn over 600 words in a fun-filled interactive environment
- Over 400 alphabetically inspired surprises
- Make connections between sounds, symbols, and words
- Sing ABC song with story guides Izzy and Icabod