Unique learning fun! I Spy Junior features charming picture riddles, fun puzzles, and multi-leveled games that strengthen early-learning skills and encourage creative play.
Inside the Puppet Playhouse, you'll find charming puppets, fascinating games, and rhyming riddles to solve. Playing make-believe has never been so fun!
What is I Spy? I Spy, created by Jean Marzollo and Walter Wick, is an award-winning series of books, software, jigsaw puzzles, and games for children. I spy combines intriguing photographs of familiar objects with rich rhyming riddles to create bran-testing puzzles that kids can't resist. Each time kids play I Spy, they discover clever object associations, word play, and themes which help them build important learning skills including reading, problem solving, and creativity. Kids think when they play I spy!
The Little Lost Whale -
A young whale has lost his mother! The story unfolds as you solve eight different riddles.
Prop Box -
Put on your thinking cap!
Use your classifying skills to sort the props into the correct bins in this multi-leveled game.
The Princess and the Dragon -
The princess has lost her crown! Help her get it back from the sneaky dragon by solving the riddles while building early reading skills.
And More! -
Watch the seasons change with The Changing Tree, follow The Bouncing Ball, be a Puppet Maker, and Make Your Own I Spy with dozens of props and backgrounds.
- Seven inviting play areas balance fun with learning.
- Clever rhyming riddles introduce basic reading principles
- Hundreds of object-and-word searches are hidden within the riddles, puzzles, and games.
- Handmade puppets and scenery encourage creative play.
- Your child's name appears throughout the game.
- Animated instructions help young children play independently.
- Word-object identification
- Rhythm & Rhyming
- Number recognition
- Sorting & Classifying
- Problem solving
- Visual discrimination
- Cause & Effect relationships
- Following directions