Horton the Elephant and his Seussville friends are your childâs Learning Buddies on a stimulating adventure packed with music, animation, and lessons galore.
Join Horton the Elephant and all of your favorite Dr. Seuss characters on a whimsical journey to help baby Elma Sue search for her mother.
- Explore over 250 lessons, all customized to meet your changing needs.
- Receive ongoing encouragement and support from Horton and his Seussville friends.
- Build skills in numbers and counting, letters and phonics, shapes and colors, and early reading!
- Progress through multiple skill levelsâthe challenge is always fresh!
- Celebrate your accomplishments with printable progress reports.
Alive with original music, colorful environments, and irresistible characters, Dr. Seuss Preschool boosts skills and confidence in so many critical early learning topics!
- Letter Recognition
- Letter Pronunciation
- Early Reading
- Early Math
- Memory Building
- Music and Rhythm
- Listening Skills
- Following Directions
- Endless hours of fun
- Stack turtles for King Yertle and practice early math concepts.
- Put the eggs in their nest and build letter recognition skills.
- Paint the colorful fish and learn about shapes and colors.
- 250 lesson to build a full year of essential preschool skills
- Learn math to early reading along with memory building to listening skills