< Back to catalog
There's No Stopping a Kid with a JumpStart!
Leap to an early understanding of letters, numbers, shapes and colors in Caseys colorful classroom bursting with animation and song. Packed with twice the learning activities of most other educational programs, JumpStart Preschool has 10 irresistible interactive puzzles, games and play areas.
The award winning JumpStart Elementary Learning System is based on nationally recommended curricula and actual teacher lesson plans. The result is an incredible variety of activities that makes learning fun.
Choosing the best educational software for your child can be challenging. The JumpStart System makes it easy by taking what children learn in school and organizing it by grade, so real grade-based learning is reinforced in every JumpStart product. The innovative classroom setting presents your child with a familiar environment, filled with animated friends who provide encouragement through an amazing variety of games, puzzles and songs, all of which teach a full year of preschool learning.
- Spatial Relations
- Listening Skills
- Friendly Guides - Sweet and cuddly animated hosts greet and encourage your child in each activity. Meet Casey Cat, Pierre Polar Bear, Kisha Koala and Elanor Elephant.
- Continuous Challenge - The program automatically monitors successes and attempts and adjusts the difficulty levels in each activity. Children stay challenged because the levels match their ability. This JumpStart innovation tracks up to 99 children.
- Letters, Numbers, Shapes - Develop visual memory by finding identical pictures, letters, numbers and shapes. Successful matching is rewarded by trumpeting, high-stepping, dancing animations.
- Counting and Quantity - Count the numbers of turtle eggs and help Mama turtle find her correct nest.
- Sequencing - Connect numbers and letters in the correct sequence by clicking on the dots. Finished pictures spring to life.
- Spatial Relationships - Associate relative sizes in four puzzle games of the beach, zoo, sea and shapes.
- Differences - Distinguish between objects with different colors, shapes or letters. This pre-reading skill later helps preschoolers identify the difference between letters, such as b, d, and p.
- Listening Skills - Listen to verbal clues and apply deductive reasoning to find where Felicia the Fish is hiding