A step toward fostering a lifelong love of stories, reading, and language.
Playful language, colorful animations, and engaging sound effects provide a delightful environment for children to explore as they build their reading skills.
Follow the road to Imagination, then catch the train for Wordville Station! This colorful journey is filled with activities to help your child learn critical reading skills, build confidence, and discover the joy of reading.
- Over 100 reading lessons
- 30 interactive storybooks
- Printable activities
- Record and playback
- 3-4 skill levels
- Progress reports and automatic help
The 15 Reading Lands provide a fascinating journey along the Reading Road. Children help Vowel Owl find her voice, they look for objects that stress specific long and short vowel sounds. And vocabulary development continues as children explore silly animations that provide concrete examples of prepositional phrases, comparatives, and superlatives.
The 30 storybooks (two per Reading Land) help young readers develop visual and auditory word recognition and build their reading vocabulary. Children can read along with the characters or read the stories on their own.
Each Reading Land has a skill house where children play word games that help build their listening, reading, and thinking skills.
Mit's Sound Sorter
Children focus on the beginning and ending sounds of words. All skill houses have 3 challenge levels. Success in each skill house is tracked and a child's performance can be viewed in the Progress Report.
Ben's Rhyme Time
Children discover the basics of rhyming.
Children discover how syllables make up words as they build familiar words syllable by syllable, children develop the important phonics skills needed.
Buster's Word Bridge
A word recognition activity and sentence completion activity. Children will need to rebuild the broken bridges and get all the characters across. Silly surprises greet players as they demonstrate their reading proficiency.
- Advanced phonics
- Writing and creativity
- Listening skills
- Rhyming worlds
- Combining syllables
- Compound words
- Consonant blends
- Long and short vowels
- Reading aloud
- Independent reading
- Alphabetical words
- Allows children to enjoy continuing success in reading
- Develop young reader's reading and thinking skills and strategies
- Helps children use letter-patterns, letter sounds, and contextual clues in decoding new words
- Assist young readers in recognizing multi-syllable and compound words
- Further develop and expand on sight-word vocabulary
- Enable children to read 30 short storybooks independently
- Develops oral reading skills, including word emphasis, voice inflection, and pacing
- Multiple levels - move from simple to more complex concepts at a pace that suits each player