A step toward fostering a lifelong love of stories, reading, and language.
This programs presents a systematic approach to learning to read. Alliterative speech, colorful animations, and engaging sound effects provide a delightful environment for children to explore as they begin to read.
Within the graphic and sound-rich "Reading Lands," the program includes 64 progressively challenging storybooks, supported by over 100 carefully structured skill-building lessons, and more!
Because children can choose whether to explore a Reading Land, read a storybook, or play a word game, learning is self-guided and children are in control of their own learning experience.
Unique A.D.A.P.T. Learning Technology
Learning is a journey, and each child learns at a different pace and has a unique set of abilities. The ClueFinders A.D.A.P.T. Learning Technology constantly monitors your child's abilities, develops skills, adjusts difficulty levels, provides help and tracks progress. Always challenging and rewarding, A.D.A.P.T. is the most effective way to build skills, confidence and a life-long love of learning!
- Letter and Letter-pattern recognition
- Sight-word vocabulary
- Gives children immediate success and builds confidence in reading
- Meets a young reader's need to manipulate words
- Helps children sound out words and put sounds together to make new words
- Develop letter-pattern recognition and letter sound association
- Develop a basic sight word vocabulary
- Enable children to read 64 short storybooks independently
- Develop oral reading skills, including word emphasis, voice inflection, and pacing
In each of the 20 Letter Lands, children are introduced to a consonant letter or letter blend. When clicked on, many objects, beginning with that specific letter or blend come to life.
Each Letter Land has two storybooks to read and the storybooks help children develop visual and auditory word recognition and acquire a sight word vocabulary. Children can read the stories on their own or hear them dramatized by a cast of characters.
Each Letter Land has a skill house where children play word games that help build their literacy skills: listening, speaking, reading, and thinking.
- Nan's Nest
- Ben's Ant Band
- Mit's Mess
- Fishtown Follies